How does hold in place?
Thanks, Marshall.
How does hold in place?
Thanks, Marshall.
I found the 846A plans but can't see why the grille doesn't rattle.
I have Carmel cabs and the grille is held on by two vertical trim strips ( 1x1" molding) one on each side of the cloth . The six screws are inside the cab through the baffle board.
Don
Hi, Don,
The 846A plan I have seems to show the grille held in place by the 'spring-back of the curved grille shape. No fasteners are shown. Are there variations of this cabinet?
Regards.
Behind the plastic grill is a grill cloth and the curve is made by clamping the grill assembly as Don noted around three arched pieces of wood as shown in the cutaway side view.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.
Thanks guys,
It is now very obvious.
Bookmarks